- Monday - Beginners Session** 18:00
- Tuesday - Coached Session* 18:30 alternate weeks of intervals or hills
- Wednesday - Open water Swimming Session to be arrange depending on upcoming events
- Thursday - Social Run (about 1 hour) 18:30
- Friday - Yoga / Strength & Flexibility 18:15
- Saturday - Social Run* (1 hour +) 9:00 all abilities
- Sunday - Session arranged depending on upcoming events
- Sessions normally start from the club house but can occasionally start from other locations
Also see http://www.mwbc.org.uk/whats-on.html for the full club programme.
New to Running (Couch to 5k in 6 weeks)
Why Come Along?
- Steady up to 3 mile accompanied weekly run.
- You can meet like minded people.
- It's relatively early 6.00pm on Mondays, so you will still have the whole evening afterwards.
- It will help you maintain general health and fitness and support weight loss.
- It's for people like you! who are apprehensive about joining a running club.
- It's free.
What is it?
Team manvers Run is a relaxed recreational running group. It is positioned to bridge the gap between the slightly more ambitious runners wanting to train for events, distance, pace et..and the absolute beginner who would find the "Club" environment a little intimidating.
Who can come, who is it suitable for?
Pretty much anyone who would like to start running.
These are sessions designed specifically for those who are currently non-runners. Each week will build on the previous week progressively until by the end of the 6 weeks you will be able to run 5k (3.1 Miles). After this you can continue to develop your running further through the normal club sessions. These sessions are completely free you do not have to be a member.
If you are interested in joining these sessions then please contact Sean Rodgers on 07546 905338 email: email@example.com